|Worldwide use & unlimited in time||✓||✓||✓|
|Commercial & Non-Commercial Use||✓||✓||✓|
|Right to modify images||✓||✓||✓|
|Exemption from the copyright notice obligation||x||x||✓|
|Max print run||50||2.000||50.000|
|Authorized users||1||1||number of premium-accounts|
|Storage in the network / DAM||x||x||number of premium-accounts|
Uses not permitted
- Use in templates and as part of resale products (e.g. website templates, posters)
- Transfer of usage rights to affiliated or third party companies (only as an agency in the end product)
- As part of a logo or trademark
- In the context of pornographic, sexist, defamatory, racist, religiously offensive or similar representations
- For distribution or sale on other (free) image platforms, including stockphoto agencies, poster, canvas or other photo product pages, neither digitally nor as a physical product
What additional licence options are there?
Unlimited print run
For newspapers, packaging, brochures and other printed media over 50,000 you need a standard licence from PantherMedia.
If you want to share the files in the company network or a DAM system with an unlimited number of colleagues, you need a standard licence from PantherMedia.
Resale items & templates
If you produce items for resale (posters, calendars) or templates with images (websites, presentation templates), you need an extended licence from PantherMedia.
If you want to use the images in subsidiaries, franchise, cooperatives or similar corporate groups, you need an extended licence from PantherMedia.
You can find the image on PantherMedia by clicking the respective link next to the image. Or get yourself a free account with PantherMedia.